Sr. Android Developer
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of scalable eCommerce platform solutions. Our clients are some of the largest and fastest growing eCommerce organizations in the industry. We are looking for talented Android Developers / Mobile Developers to join a world-class team to create a cutting-edge technologies and platforms in e-commerce domain.
- Strong experience (5+ years) in Android Development with Kotlin
- Experience in database technologies and GraphQL
- Good Java skills with knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience with performance toolssuch as systrace or the Android Studio profiler to improve application performance
- Experience with tools such as Gradle/Kotlin DSL’s for building Android applications/libraries
- Experience using Firebase SDKs
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls.
- Experience with Material Design and can provide meaningful contribution to the design process
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment.
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Experience with popular architectures like MVVM and MVP
- Able to provide best practices for development, unit testing and acceptance testing
- Experience working in an Agile team environment and willingness to adapt
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
Would be a plus:
- Experience using Android Jetpack, ARCore, and MotionLayout9
- Experience with popular libraries like RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, and Dagger2
- Track record of successful application development for Android platform
- References to shipped products in the Android Marketplace
- Services/micro services experience building scalable solutions using Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of Objective C or/and C++
- Knowledge of HTML5
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefit package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visitwww.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.