SDET/AQA Engineer for Exabeam (TDIR team)
Grid Dynamics is looking for an SDET/AQA Engineer to join the TDIR team at Exabeam in an outstaffing department of Grid Dynamics in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa or remote.
About the clientExabeam is the leader in user and entity behaviour analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, accurately detect complex threats, and effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution on the market to identify and analyze attacks in real-time using Big Data, advanced Data Science, and deep security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
Position overviewExabeam is looking for an SDET for the Security Applications SDET team. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to help define and build the complete End-To-End testing solutions for the whole family of products. This is a rare opportunity for a senior engineer who strives for Quality, works hard with a superb experienced team, and makes a huge impact on a product using the latest technologies.
- Creatively design, and develop API, GUI and server-side functional tests for one of our products
- Develop and enhance test automation framework to achieve 100% automation of the functional tests
- Perform code reviews
- Analyze, debug, and report test results from CI/CD environment using Jenkins
- Improving the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the test platform
- Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our platform
- Configure and deploy server test environments on physical hardware and cloud-based server instances.
- 5+ years of experience in QA automation
- 2+ years of development in Java, Groovy, Python
- Experience with Linux/Unix troubleshooting
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Experience working effectively across teams in different locations, including product development, product management, customer support
- Understanding of Testing Theory/Test Design principles
- Understanding of OOP software development principles
- Understanding of Agile principles, TDD, DDD, BDD approaches, writing Gherkin scenarios
- Proficiency with JUnit/TestNG, Mockito, or other related frameworks
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Good mood, ready to adapt and learn
Will be a plus
- Automated web-testing and proficiency with Selenium, Selenide or similar tools
- Knowledge of Robot Framework is a plus
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Gradle, Docker is a big plus
- Knowledge of AWS and/or GCP services
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), MSA and Cloud Native architectures
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.