Director, Pharma and Life Sciences Solutions
Grid Dynamics (Ticker: GDYN) is looking for a Director of Pharma and Life Sciences consulting practice. A result-oriented thought-leader to drive disruptive innovation and capability building in the pharma and life sciences area. A trusted advisor and business partner to customers in the pharma industry, and consulting team leader who establishes commercial pharma capabilities, processes, and technology solutions.
- Strategy and Innovation: Create and bring to the market solutions in commercial pharma and life sciences. Responsible for driving innovation through research and development activities on industry trends, defining Go-To-Market strategies, developing assets and solutions strategies, developing partnerships.
- Executive Consulting: Provide direction to clients in pharma vertical on their Commercial Pharma strategy, required functional and analytical capabilities, process best practices, resources, and relevant products and technologies that they can deploy to improve their operations and business efficiency. Lead and drive consulting engagements, pre-sales, capability assessments, and discovery workshops with senior business stakeholders in the client organizations.
- Delivery: Plan Commercial Pharma programs of Fortune-1000 enterprises and lead a team of analysts, engineers, and data scientists who work on client accounts and drive consulting engagements to success.
- Process Improvements: Work with multiple organizations across Grid Dynamics’s to ensure that the right tools, technologies, and processes are in place across the firm to transform and continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our clients’ solutions.
- Extensive practical experience in commercial pharma operations and deep understanding of the commercial pharma domain, use cases, and best practices.
- Strong expertise in strategic capability planning, organization development, and establishing analytical and technology capabilities that support commercial pharma operations. Product-centric thinking and aptitude.
- Strong experience with commercial pharma data and data providers such as Veeva, EPIC, IQVIA, Flatiron health and others.
- Experience with life science domains beyond commercial pharma such as drug discovery, clinical trials and oncology is a big plus.
- Technical experience with machine learning methods is a plus.
- Experience in pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, and delivery in a consulting environment.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn.