Senior Frontend Developer with Angular
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for a Senior UI engineer with Angular.
Our client is a well-established financial services company with a global presence and a commitment to providing top-tier investment and wealth management solutions. With a focus on personalised service and a long history of success, our client has built a reputation as a trusted partner to individuals and institutions alike. Join our team and be part of a company that values integrity, innovation, and excellence.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including: sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Solid experience with Angular 2+
- Experience in D3.js
- Nice to have experience with AWS (S3, API Gateway)
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concept)
- Unit testing
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the city center
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.