we are working with bleeding-edge big data technologies to develop a high-performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes of data. We are looking for a Delivery Manager
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all local client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters.
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Project planning.
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation.
- Act as a career coach or/and advisor for future leadership subordinates.
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Mitigate attrition risks, proactively work w/ client management on it
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure systems.
- Experience with BigData platforms, batch and NRT data processing, data verification, ETL pipelines
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long trips to the US or Europe and possibility for relocation