Software Engineer In Test (Java)
Our customer is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Their team is comprised of highly skilled professionals and top engineers who work on multiple solutions to make customers' lives easier every day. We are currently seeking a strong Java Software Engineer to work in a test team and assist with creating Java applications and frameworks.
This team in particular prioritizes strong talent - work with field experts in one of the biggest and most famous tech company in Silicon Valley. You will work with very modern technology stack and exciting areas - ML, algorithms, infrastructure.
Technology stack of the project: Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Oracle, AWS
- Work closely with the team of Backend developers, DevOps Engineers, Managers and Analysts to gather and analyze business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop and design test framework from scratch and work on its integration with services
- Increase test coverage, automate test cases
- Strong hands-on Java programming skills. Ability to write efficient code and improve the solution upon request.
- Ability to solve algorithms coding problems (Leetcode basic level/ Hackerrank / CodeForce)
- 5+ years in Java backend development, familiaruty with QA practices is a plus
- English level is B2 or higher
- Ability to work in a team distributed to multiple locations and to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with key AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR - would be great)
- Familiarity with Kafka
What we offer:
100% payroll scheme, all benefits according to labor law
- Benefits above the law: major medical insurance, life insurance, paid certifications and professional courses, savings fund, vacation premium, perfomance review an others
Very comfortable and well-equipped office in Punto Sao Paolo, Guadalajara, Jalisco
Flexible working schedule
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.