We are seeking a strong DevOps who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong understanding in GitOPS approach. Person who can provide new ideas and fresh approach , also to be responsible for improvement of a highly scalable and distributed platform. You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts across both side of Atlantic. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating flexible and transparent platform for distributing applications with microservice architectures.
- Improvement of selfwriting platform for hosting microservices applications
- Close work with customer DevOPS team for solving platform issues
- Management via GitOPS approach, usage ArgoCD and code management on GitLab
- Cloud - general Azure PaaS and SaaS understanding
- ISTIO - service mesh understanding
- Understanding of general programming concepts; Pyton programming knowledge is preferred
- Familiarity with agile/ scrum
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 2000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.