Internal Culture and Engagement Manager
We are looking for an experienced Internal Culture and Engagement Manager to join our growing international team. You will work closely with our HR, Operations, and Marketing teams to ensure that we are communicating our company culture to develop a successful employer brand that makes the employees happy to work together!Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of People Partners and Marketing team to develop strategies to successfully scale our culture code and build relevant Culture and Diversity & Inclusion communications and develop Grid Dynamics Cultural deck
- Analyze culture data collected through our employee engagement survey and other culture-relevant feedback, and develop proposals aimed at addressing culture “hot spots.”
- Partner and collaborate with our learning and development team partners to create learning paths directly tied to living our Culture Code
- Program manage culture initiatives to ensure that our culture transformation maintains momentum
- Engage in planning for a variety of internal events to bring visibility and learning to our employees
- Contribute innovative ideas for better approaches to HR engagement projects, metrics, and initiatives;
- Update the information about the company on the corporate website, company employee portal, employment-oriented online services;
- Response to employees' feedback internally and externally;
- Assists with the day-to-day administration of the Rewards and Recognition program
- Maintains timely, effective communications with organizational leadership regarding all engagement activities.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- You have 3+ years of proven experience in internal communications and employer branding;
- You are a strong team player and leader;
- You know how to: inspire, simplify and automate, work on a large number of projects simultaneously;
- You have experience working closely with both HR, Marketing, and Operations teams;
- You know and respect cultural differences;
- You speak English fluently.
- Participation in challenging projects
- An opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.