Junior Email Marketing Specialist
At Grid Dynamics, our mission is to make disruptive technologies accessible. We bring deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
We are looking for a CRM and Email Marketing Professional with 1+ year of hands-on experience in email marketing and working with (MarTech) Marketing technology which excels at:
- Email marketing campaigns execution: You’ll be in charge of assembling and creating overall email marketing campaigns, tracking, optimizing, and reporting the email channel performance.
- Lead Generation Workflows: You’ll partner with marketing operations and lead generation teams to cooperate in different lead-gen-related workflows, managing lead scoring, distribution, and cadence to improve email marketing performance and reach business targets continuously
- Set up and maintain scalable email flows that ensure best practices in email campaigns and lead gen activities in Pardot (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement)
- Set up and launch email newsletters and increase email subscriptions
- Evaluate campaign performance and suggest techniques for improvements
- Conduct extensive A/B testing of e-mail campaigns, including delivery timing, creative layout, tailored offers, and subject line testing to develop best practices for ongoing email campaigns
- CRM & Contact Management
- Work closely with the marketing operations, lead gen, and design teams
- Create regular reports on campaigns performance (Pardot & SFDC), including email metrics, segmentation, visual creatives, and other key performance metrics
- Stay updated on various email marketing best practices, benchmarks
- 1+ year of email marketing experience in the B2B IT sphere, with a focus on email workflows
- Experience in Lead Nurturing and building email marketing programs through CRM and marketing email system
- Knowledge of marketing tools, preferably with Pardot, Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Jira, Figma, Zoominfo
- Strong copywriting skills
- You have experience understanding email health and deliverability. You are up to date with email compliance regulations and know how to keep email lists clean and engaged.
- A proven track record of driving revenue with email marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in using CRM and Marketing Automation tools - Pardot, SFDC preferred - Marketo or Hubspot
- Solid understanding of and experience working with lead management processes and B2B sales cycles related to marketing programs, activities, campaigns, etc.
- Excellent English; written and verbal communication skills (B2+)
- Data-Driven and with a strong sense of accountability.
Grid Dynamics is a global digital engineering company that co-innovates with the most respected brands worldwide to solve complex problems, optimize business operations and better serve customers. Driven by business impact and agility, we create innovative, end-to-end solutions in digital transformation.