Senior Performance QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Performance QA Engineer to help us with one of the biggest tech companies. On this project, you'll work with algorithms, Big Data, apps, Performance, Financial and End to End.
- Work with high load microservices architecture
- Develop performance tests using Gatling and Java
- Develop custom performance testing tool in Java
- Build CI/CD process for performance testing
- Work with HTTP, gRPC, Protobuf technologies
- Develop tools for test data generation
- 4+ years of experience as a Performance QA
- Deep understanding of Jmeter and Gatling
- Experience with Java, at least at junior level
- Understand transactions in a complex system.
- Understand how to test concurrency, the roles of scalability, capacity, and reliability as quality attributes.
- Being able to read results and interpret graphs, log analysis
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.