Senior Python Developer
The project is an application for data enrichment, data source integration, and forecasting. Our main goal is to automate the US Orders Assignment Process. Development of the application for the US market is in the process. We are always trying to improve the application and create new useful features.
Our customer is the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 6.5 million households worldwide in 16 countries across 3 continents. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, they work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features.
When you join Grid Dynamics, you will become a part of a global team of bright engineers, empowered by innovation, open communication and a customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of our product from requirements analysis to production;
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies);
- Contribute on a daily basis and help with code reviews;
- Write unit tests and improve the test coverage;
- Improve the performance and efficiency of the current system;
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks;
- Assist with maintaining the production environment;
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success.
- Strong experience in Python software development
- Experience with relational Databases (ie PostgreSQL, mySQL, etc)
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, etc)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (GitHubActions, CircleCi, etc)
- Proficient in writing unit tests using any testing framework
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least upper-intermediate level of English