Interns iOS and Graduates
Looking for a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Want to join a multinational company with interesting projects and learn from our professionals?Apply for our Internship Programme!
We are looking for people who:
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.
What you need to know
- Basic knowledge in Computer Science: Algorithms, Data Structure, Multithreading, Computer Architecture (CPU, RAM, etc)
Ability to briefly explain an OOP/OOD principles on concrete examples
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Basic knowledge of compiled programming languages C, C++
- Ability to write working code in Swift
- English: Intermediate or higher (spoken and written)
- Education: computer science, computer engineering, information technologies, graphic design or other technical departments are highly preferable
- Will be a plusAbility to write working code in Objective-C/C++ and any other programming language
- Familiar with Git as well as Git basic commands: Clone, Push, Pull, Fetch, Status, Merge.
- Understanding of Design Patterns, their purpose, and usage in practice
- Understanding and usage of common Architecture Patterns used in iOS applications: MVC, MVP, VIPER, MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Familiar with Xcode and Development Environment
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship