Senior DevOps Engineer
We are building a team to help our client with providing a delightful, consistent, and continuously available user experience. DevOps Engineers will be responsible for platforms and services used to monitor and collect metrics and logs from edge devices, mobile applications, and cloud services. DevOps Engineers will maintain and update these tools. The team will be working from our office in Krakow.
DevOps Engineers will support users of the systems across the company and will be members of our on-call rotation. DevOps Engineers should have experience writing documentation, runbooks, SLOs, and system automation.
- Cloud: GCP/AWS/Azure
- Scripting: Python/Go/Bash
- Containerization: Docker
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as a code: Terraform
- CI/CD: Jenkins/Google Cloudbuild
- Platforms & services: Apache Aurora, Apache Mesos, Apache Zookeeper, Hashicorp Vault
- Networking: Cloud Networking, BGP, VPC
- Monitoring: ELK, Prometheus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or related position
- Demonstrated expertise with open source/Linux environments
- Working knowledge of Python and/or Go
- Experience in designing and automating repetitive processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience with ELK/Prometheus
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Google Cloudbuild or similar tools
- Contribute to migrating client service
- Become conversant with Visibility Services
- Learn and improve the processes/procedures that support our core services
- Routinely collect feedback from our internal customers to improve our services
- Create new automation to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!