BigData Engineer (Java, Kafka streaming, Clouds), Financial Solutions
Our client is a financial institution for whom we are improving their customer service and offerings by implementing enhancements and new features to the AWS Streaming Data Platform developed earlier by our team.
As a Big Data engineer, you will design and implement end-to-end data pipelines.
- 2+ years of solid experience working with Java
- Professional data engineering experience focused on Kafka streaming, Lenses, Hive and HDFS
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Familiar with Agile practices and methodologies
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.