QA Automation Engineer (Java)
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, enterprise solutions, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class QA engineers, developers, DevOps engineers and managers.
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support test automation framework using Java
- Implement new tests and collect metrics about auto tests
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; etc.)
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of QA engineers
- 2+ years of commercial experience with UI, API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium (Java, Spring, Guice)
- Cloud experience: AWS or GCP.
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
- BDD understanding
- Jenkins or Bamboo as CI/CD tool
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.