Middle QA Engineer (Java)
- Analyze business requirements and define acceptance criteria
- Partially perform manual testing
- Create an automation framework based on existed practices
- Development and execution of automated UI functional tests
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts located in Ukraine and Russia
- 2+ years in Quality Assurance as manual QA
- Hands-on experience with Java (1+ year)
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, processes, and quality metrics
- Understanding of OOP
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and experience in requirements analysis
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery processes (Jenkins)
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.