Senior Data Scientist
We are developing a system "Recommendation engine" and looking for an experienced lead who has experience with recommendations in production. You will be responsible for leading and training the team of Data Scientist.
- Ability to lead the project and train DS team
- Design a new solution architecture for the "Recommendation engine"
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience.
- Production experience in Recommender Systems (matrix factorization, collaborative filtering methods, content-based techniques)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP) will be a plus.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.