Sales Director, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Products
We are looking for high-energy professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts for the Sales Director role in our expanding sales team. This position is a great opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing data science services company and make an impact.
You will be expected to own lead generation activities in Fortune 1000 companies, coordinate marketing, and pre-sales teams, and drive the closure of these leads through different lifecycle stages of the sales process. You will also be expected to farm the accounts to grow them to multi-million dollar relationships with a focus on selling high-value data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence solutions and consulting services for large retailers, financial services, insurance, and manufacturing companies in the US.
- End-to-end planning of sales & marketing activities for launching new products and services within a defined domain (enterprise data science and artificial intelligence)
- Planning, coordination, and execution of lead generation activities across marketing and pre-sales teams (marketing campaigns, local events, and any other relevant strategies)
- Relationship building with customers, technology partners, and data science communities across the US
- Development of new revenue streams within the assigned domain to meet and exceed specified revenue and profitability targets
- Market research and strategic sales intelligence
- Qualification of opportunities
- Creation and submission of proposals in collaboration with pre-sales team
- Contract negotiations
- 7-15 years of experience in the software engineering industry with at least 7 years in business development roles
- Experience in selling IT services in the areas of Big Data, Data Science, AI / ML, or Enterprise Analytics
- Proven track record of owning the whole B2B Sales & Marketing cycle, from lead generation to deal closure
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Excellent communication, leadership, people management, and problem-solving skills
- A strong network of Senior Executives from Fortune 1000 Companies
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.