Digital Marketing Specialist
At Grid Dynamics, our mission is to make disruptive technologies accessible. We bring deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance growth culture.
Grid Dynamics is looking for a growth-minded digital marketer to drive our lead generation efforts through paid channels. The ideal candidate is a storyteller who seeks to know their audience and crafts compelling programs to inspire action. Precise user segmentation, experiment design, and flawless execution are part of your DNA.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics, measurable experimentation pipelines, and winning paid digital programs. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams, to plan and execute projects across audiences and objectives (events, webinars, campaigns, nurture, and more). Hands-on expertise with multiple channels is essential: SEM, Programmatic, Paid social, ABM.
Below, we have listed several responsibilities and experience guidelines, but do not consider these as set in stone—passion and enthusiasm for learning are what we value most.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and manage enterprise paid digital strategy and execution
- Managing paid campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting, including measurement and tracking to performance metrics
- Develop a deep empathy for our enterprise buyers across relevant personas and industries
- Continuously A/B test channels, messages, creative, and landing pages for performance
- Report out on program results, presenting to marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
What You Should Have
- Track record of success in prior paid digital, demand gen, or growth roles at a fast growing technology company
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a digital or growth role
- Hands-on expertise with Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook platforms
- Mastery of paid digital channels, tools, and best practices.
- A desire to continuously measure, iterate, and improve programs and processes.
- Familiarity with enterprise marketing/sales funnels and ABM strategies a big bonus
Experience with digital marketing to an enterprise, B2B audience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English