Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our global Marketing team. You will help with executing a content strategy that drives through leadership, awareness, and lead generation. You will work with our Content Marketing Manager and a small team of writers.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and requires close collaboration with highly technical subject matter experts and customer success teams.
This position is remote work friendly and can be based anywhere.
- Producing high-quality articles, white papers, website copy, and other forms of content in a timely manner
- Writing clean, concise, well-polished copy adhering to Grid Dynamics’s brand and tone of voice
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in the IT space
- Interacting with content writers, graphic designers, and internal team members to create content and assets that have a consistent message
- Partner closely with subject matter experts to take highly technical concepts and translate them into content that explains the value of Grid Dynamics to various target audiences with a focus on Enterprise
- 5+ years of experience writing compelling content for B2B marketing in a technical field
- Love breaking down complex, technical concepts into easy-to-understand and actionable copy
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating a track record of developing content marketing strategy and executing with measurable results
- Excellent writer and researcher with the ability to simplify technical concepts into compelling narratives, ideally for an Enterprise audience
- Hands-on ability to create a wide range of marketing assets — including but not limited to ebooks, white papers, blogs, website copy, sales decks, webinars, tutorials, infographics, and videos
- Self-motivated with strong project management capabilities
- Bonus if you have expertise with SEO best practices, content categorization, distribution, promotion, measurement, and publishing platforms
Why you’ll love it:
- You’ll be pioneering digital transformation across industries.
- You’ll be instrumental in building systems and processes that will assist in Grid Dynamics' growth and market development.
- You’ll work with an exceptional team that is strongly collaborative and intensely supportive.
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects with a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.