Middle Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual)
We are looking for an engineer inside the manual QA team to perform different types of manual testing for the most popular apps in the e-commerce area in the world, to cooperate and work with a team of skilled professionals, communicate with clients directly, debug and find new defects to make the worldwide user experience much smoother.
- Analyze business requirements and define acceptance criteria
- Perform manual testing
- Implement and improve test processes
- Communicating with client
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts located in Ukraine and USA
- 2+ years in Quality Assurance as manual QA
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, processes, and quality metrics
- Great bug hunting skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and experience in requirements analysis
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Experience in automated functional testing (Selenium, Appium)
- Hands-on experience with any programming language (Java)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery processes (Jenkins)
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.