Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project, we are working with bleeding-edge big data technologies to develop a high-performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes of data. We are looking for a Delivery Manager
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all local client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters.
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Project planning.
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation.
- Act as a career coach or/and advisor for future leadership subordinates.
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Mitigate attrition risks, proactively work w/ client management on it
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure systems.
- Experience with BigData platforms, batch and NRT data processing, data verification, ETL pipelines
Would be a plus:
- Technical background:
- Strong computer science background
- Experience in Java/Python/Scala development and QA methodologies.
- Experience in SQL, Spark
- Experience in Git, Jenkins/Teamcity, JIRA or another bug, issue tracking and project management system
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long trips to the US or Europe and possibility for relocation
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.