Senior Java Developer
Tech Stack :-
- 5+ years in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages, math
- Solid knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc). Good understanding of JVM internals is a plus
- Good understanding modern Java frameworks including but not limited to Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Core
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Understanding of development principles for Clouds
- Experience in enterprise applications development (J2EE, Spring Source, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles is a must
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Gradle, Maven2, etc), code coverage and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Participate in design and development of high-performance, high availability, high scalability business platforms, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, scalability
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
About Grid :-
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3800 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.