Senior Java Developer / Tech Lead
Our client is e-commerce based on Hybris and microservice architecture. They are moving away from ATG to microservices 3 years ago, embarked on a journey to microservices. They have built 150+ microservice and integrated with 3rd party services like promotions.
We are actively seeking a Senior Java Developer with leadership experience, who will join the Enterprise Integrations Development department on a Loyalty program project.
- Attend all meetings related to the project on behalf of the client, initiate meetings, conversations, work with different use cases as owner;
- Be a driver for both engineering team and external teams (Product managers, Project managers, stakeholders);
- Manage a team as a Tech lead, including a team in other timezones;
- Work with product and engineering team to understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture to help drive solutions;
- Build collaborative partnerships with architects, technical leads and key individuals within other functional groups;
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing quality technical solution;
- Actively participate in code review and test solutions to ensure it meets best practice specifications.
- English level B2+;
- Hands-on experience in leading, designing and implementing Java microservices for high availability systems;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, DBMS/SQL, and Software Engineering practices;
- Strong communication skills for (means try to resolve issues from start by the end involving all required teams/vendors);
- Deep knowledge in e-commerce domain, especially marketplace, loyalty program, promotions;
- Azure Cloud
- Azure Logic Apps or MS BizTalk
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.