Sr Delivery Manager
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms.
We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in
Silicon Valley with 4,000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Western, Central, Eastern Europe, India and Mexico, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all local client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters.
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Project planning / Project estimation & Budgeting. P&L Management
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation.
- Act as a career coach or/and advisor for future leadership subordinates.
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Mitigate attrition risks, proactively work w/ client management on it
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure systems.
- Experience with Java, BigData platforms, batch and NRT data processing, data verification, ETL pipelines
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long trips to the US or Europe and possibility for relocation