Python Developer (under BigData training)
We’re launching an intensive 2-month full-time education program and looking for experienced Python developers who are willing to move to BigData stack. Upon completion of the program the engineers will join one of numerous GridDynamics projects with BigData stack.
The training covers the following topics:
- Big Data Essentials: HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, DataFrames
- Data workflow management
- Cloud technologies for Big Data (AWS, GCP, Azure)
During the whole educational program the engineers will have a mentor and learn through a combination of theoretical and practical assignments.
Why Big Data at Grid Dynamics?
- Community of 150+ experienced Big Data professionals
- 20+ clients with Big Data tech stack, including Big Tech and world leaders in E-Commerce, AdTech and Manufacturing
- Big Data is one of our primary specialisation
- Opportunities eventually to relocate to Poland or US
Learn more about GridDynamics expertise in Big Data on our Blog.
- 1+ years of experience in Python
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Ability to learn fast
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Hands-on working experience with Spark / PySpark
- Algorithm complexity estimations (Big-O, little-o etc)
- Understanding of base concurrency/multithreading concepts: thread vs process, green threads, primitives etc
Grid Dynamics (NASDAQ: GDYN) is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement