Accountant (with knowledge of German)
We are looking for an experienced Accountant with knowledge of German language to support our Swiss entity.
- Participation in integration of NetSuite multibooks feature/OpenAir ERP system from scratch for new incorporated legal entity
- Perform payments in e-banking system
- Create relevant Journal Entries in ERP system
- Close cooperation with local accounting agency who performs local bookkeeping and compliance
- Interface with departments outside of Finance to provide timely financial information, and to help facilitate effective communication between admin, HR staff, suppliers
- Provide support in preparation of weekly reports to management on consolidated cash balances, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable analysis.
- Prepare monthly international accounting package in line with US GAAP and corporate policy
- Prepare, review and support the quarterly audit reviews and year-end audit
- Work as integral part of accounting team on monthly closing, under tight deadlines
- Participate in SOX implementation, and on going SOX control procedures
- Assist in various ongoing and ad-hoc projects or initiatives requested by management
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Public Audit experience is preferable
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles (Local accounting standards/IFRS/US GAAP)
- Experience in e-banking systems
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Fluent/Upper-intermediate in German
- Fluent/Upper-intermediate in English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work required overtime during critical periods, such as month/quarter/year end reporting or special projects
- Experience with NetSuite ERP is a plus, but not a requirement
- Competitive salary
- Work with experienced and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance and benefits package
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com.