Interns AI Search (Java) and Graduates
- Looking for a great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge? Want to join a multinational company with interesting projects and learn from our professionals?Apply for our Internship Programme!
What you need to know
- Enough time to spend at least 6 hours a day on education + read at least 1 book a month
- Highly motivated to develop skills and grow as a Search Engineer
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals: Statistics, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Engineering skills in Java development
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with VCS (preferably Git)
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Education: Technical education (BS or MS in a technical field or currently pursuing the degree)
Will be a plus
- Proved experience in Java development (Multithreading, Java Web, JVM internals, Unit testing) and familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud services: GCP/ Azure/ AWS
- Experience in Java pet/academic projects
- Experience in using Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, slf4j
- Search Domain knowledge (Text analysis techniques)
- 6 months of training
- Experience in commercial projects
- 40h per week of hands-on technical experience (flexible schedule)
- Opportunity to work with us full-time after the internship
We are looking for people who:
- Are interested in expanding their knowledge in the IT area
- Have basic knowledge of programming
- Have a communicative level of English ( B2- C1)
- Have can-do attitude and are not afraid of everyday challenges
- Are able to dedicate 40h/week for 6 months to develop themselves.
- 100% face-to-face, so it is important to live or change residence to Guadalajara.