Big Data Developer for AgileLab
Grid Dynamics is looking for Big Data Developers to join the AgileLab team in an outstaffing department of Grid Dynamics.
About the client
Agile Lab is a top tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013. Agile Lab is now employing 60 talented data engineers/scientists in a remote-first culture and with an international mindset.
We are looking to hire a talented Big Data Engineer to develop and manage our Big Data solutions. In this role, you will be required to design and implement Big Data tools and frameworks, data-intensive applications, and cloud platforms.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
- Analyzes and implements a complex feature autonomously
- Builds software solutions by adhering to our quality standards about SDLC
- Participates in the technical design of features with guidance
- Understands and optimizes system performances
- Prioritizes tasks with autonomy based on requirements and proper context
- At least 2 years of experience as a Big Data Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks
- Good knowledge of Scala or Java with a willingness to switch to Scala
- Familiarity at least on a cloud provider, and Docker tools
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Eager to learn
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.