Details on tech stack
Xcode 13.x, Swift 5.x, iOS 13+, Modular Architecture, MVVM+C, CocoaPods, UIKit, Alamofire, R.swift, SwiftLint, Unit Tests
Min requirements to the candidate
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Strong understanding of Networking and HTTP protocol
- Ability to write high-quality testable code
What tasks the candidate will work with?
- Architect and code various Modules (UI + API) for the e-commerce application (Shop, Search, View Products, View Product Details, Add to Cart, View Cart, Checkout).
- Integrate native Payment Systems.
- Integrate various 3rd party SDKs for User Generated Content, Visual Product Search, etc.
- Futher - implemet Augmented Reality room planner using ARKit/SceneKit
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 2000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.