FullStack developer with Node.JS
We work primarily with big enterprise companies, helping them to replatform their client-facing web applications to the modern technological stack, or build web applications for internal use. In most cases, we work with modern frameworks and tools, like Angular or ReactJS. We also use NodeJS to build the back-end for the front-end. In addition, we do performance optimization and architecture assessment. Solutions we use are based on strong engineering practices, and our company follows the best DevOps and automation practices.
You can get a unique experience working with a complex customer’s infrastructure and dealing with a high number of integrations with external systems, as these require strong architectural design skills.
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Oversee and guide the team (5-10 developers)
- Solid experience with Node.JS
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience with Angular framework is a big plus
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Have experience of building at least one project from scratch
- Experience with rolling out at least one project to production
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.