We are actively seeking a great System Analyst with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing projects for one of the biggest IT companies.
Join our bright team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert in the eCommerce domain to facilitate workshops to understand current and future states to create high-quality user stories.
- Build a strong awareness of client needs and potential opportunities to expand project scope and further enhance business engagement.
- Develop artifacts to drive discussion during workshops to ensure that all business needs are captured in requirements.
- Manage the backlog during the implementation phase and guiding clients on scope creep and change management.
- Contribute during all phases of the development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, and deployment).
- Working with Technical Lead to document, define and share detailed business requirements of critical and complex custom-designed, digital commerce applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies.
- Function independently and within distributed teams.
- Be a project leader when one is needed, including playing the role of Agile Project Manager if required.
- Potential line management of local consultants and business analysts, depending on the nature of engagements.
- 3+ years as a systems analyst or functional equivalent for projects relating to custom software development and/or systems integration
- Experience working with functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience with Object-Oriented design principles and multi-tier applications
- Experience with user focus sessions
- Experience with Agile software development methodology, including user story creation
- Experience with building large eCommerce systems or other high availability web-based applications
- Familiarity with testing methodologies
- Understanding of data modeling, object modeling and OO design principles
- Polished presentation skills
- Listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.