Senior Data Scientist
We develop a proactive approach, based on statistical analyses and predictive modeling, to forecast risks and provide recommendations to mitigate these uncertainties for the Supply chain.
- Building new predictive models for manufacturing lifecycle
- Maintaining and improving current data pipeline based on existing predictive models
- Developing analytics pipeline based on AWS Step functions
- Supporting analytics infrastructure in AWS cloud
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Senior ML/MLOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of the probability theory and statistics
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, AWS Glue, AWS SageMaker, AWS S3) is required
- Experience with basic ML/data science libs and tools (python, XGBoost, scikit, NumPy, pandas, Jupiter, etc)
- Experience with Bash, AWS SQS/SNS, PySpark, AWS Step Functions will be a plus
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.