Senior Data Scientist
We develop a proactive approach, based on statistical analyses and predictive modeling, to forecast risks and provide recommendations to mitigate these uncertainties for the Supply chain.
- Design a new solution architecture for customer clusterization and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Develop and test ML models using Python/Keras/Tensorflow/Spark stack.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Senior Data Scientist with 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of the probability theory and statistics
- Understanding of Bayesian methods, MCMC
- Hands-on experience with probabilistic programming (Pyro, PyMC3, JAGS, or similar)
- Experience with cloud (Amazon SageMaker) is required
- Experience with PySpark is required
- Experience with modeling complex processes using Monte Carlo simulations
- Experience with time series analysis using traditional (e.g. ARIMA) and deep learning (e.g. LSTM) methods
- Experience with basic ML/data science libs and tools (python, scikit, NumPy, pandas, seaborn, Jupiter, etc)
- Experience with deep learning libraries (Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.