We're looking for a Developer with solid NodeJS knowledge and strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project.
Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- 5+ years in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS - must have
- Production experience with Vue / React / Angular, NPM, WebPack
- Knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc) is a plus
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems, code coverage and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.