Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will help us to build a conversational question-answering system for the internal knowledge base (documents) using the latest developments in Large Language Models (LLMs).
Our client is looking to improve financial advisors productivity by providing them with convenient tools to access company knowledge base. Thus we would like to evaluate potential of the conversational AI powered by large language model for this mission. Conversational AI would support natural language dialog on top of “knowledge base”: articles, documents, policies, FAQ and similar sources of information. Conversational AI should support semantic search over knowledge base and question answering based on relevant documents.
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years of ML / DS / AI systems experience;
- Experience with Python, Deep Learning (PyTorch/TensorFlow), NLP, Transformers;
- Experience with one of the cloud providers such as AWS/GCP/Azure;
- Understanding of modern DevOps/MLOps practices;
- Solid understanding of classical algorithms, data structures, and coding standards;
- Ability to analyze complex requirements, formulate pragmatic approaches, identify risks, propose solutions and present your ideas in a winning way;
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of LLM such as ChatGPT, and how they can be applied to different problems using prompt engineering;
- Experience with Vector Search;
- Experience with Conversational AI.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!