Grid Dynamics is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to manage our clients’ projects!
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective
- Establish and maintain relationships with client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Mitigate attrition risks, proactively work with client management on it
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Work with multiple small accounts or a few larger ones. As the main point of contact for many clients, you will be involved in identifying new business opportunities, upselling and cross-selling services.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Proactive risk management and implementation of mitigation actions to lower the attrition rate
- 4+ years of experience as DM/Account manager/ PM
- Successful experience of cooperation and direct communication with customers from Europe, US, Australia, and/ or other regions
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision
- Experience in IT outstaffing/outsourcing
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
Will be a plus:
- Technical background
- Ability to understand customers’ and employee’s interests and find the best solution for the company
- Understanding the project and process management
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!