Do you love solving simple and complex problems that have a direct and meaningful impact on the company? Do you enjoy teaching engineers about best practices and how awesome Kubernetes is? Do you want to work hand-in-hand with great engineers building cool new products from hardware to software engineering? If that resonates, we want you to join our diverse and talented team!
- Strengthen and maintain the monitoring and management of the build and deployment processes and infrastructure.
- Assist development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging and production environments.
- Build and support a reliable telemetry system to monitor the infrastructure and application services and drive incident management
- Build and maintain accurate, up-to-date documentation reflecting configuration
- Provide support for application and network latency issues, as well as various operational tasks such as management and deployment of the application
- Develop Continuous Integration and deployment scripts
- Familiarity with Kubernetes from deploying applications to troubleshooting application issues .
- Experience in managing the application in AWS.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for application.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Propensity for writing documentation.
- Technical documentation experience.
- Positive attitude and team player Additional.
Experience with Apache Spark Kubernetes
Application Developer [Certificate]
Java/Scala/Go or other programming language experience
Ruby/Python/NodeJS or other scripting language experience
Gradle/Maven or other build tools experience
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.