We are seeking a strong Business / System Analyst who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Develop technical requirements for a new solution by studying market and existing projects
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and workflow documentation
- Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts.
- Work in a team using an agile methodology of software development (Scrum, continuous
- integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc).
- Develop and manage project documentation
- Communicate with customers, collect and refine business requirements
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements and architectures in a crisp way.
- Ability to present and explain software requirements to different groups of users including engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedule with the customer and external vendors.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to learn from customers, analyze past projects and advise top management on how the sales strategy can be improved and how reusable technical solutions can be developed
- Hands-on experience leading small, medium, and large-scale technology projects
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- At least basic understanding of Java technology stack and software architecture
- At least basic understanding of Cloud Data Warehouse like BigQuery
- At least basic understanding of IaaS and PaaS concept
- Experience with API design and documentatio
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.