Senior BigData Developer (Python, PySpark, AWS), Manufacturing
Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing companies with a vision of being the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. He combines an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands.
We develop a proactive approach, based on statistical analyses and predictive modelling, to forecast risks and provide recommendations to mitigate these uncertainties for Supply chain managers.
- Lead the team of BigData developers
- Create and improve data pipeline architecture
- Design, implement and deploy, scalable, fault-tolerant pipelines that ingest, and refine large diverse into simplified, accessible data models in production
- Preparing training datasets for data analytics team
- Build new data workflows based on AWS Step functions
- Solid working experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Extensive working experience with Spark and PySpark
- Upper-Intermediate of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Aurora, AWS Glue, AWS SQS/SNS, AWS Step Functions workflow management
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics (NASDAQ: GDYN) is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.