SecOps/Security engineer for Carerix
Grid Dynamics is looking for a SecOps/Security engineer to join Carerix team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, or remote.
About the project:
Carerix is a Dutch SaaS company providing recruitment solutions.
The platform is heavily used by recruiting agencies globally to acquire new customers for recruitment demands and to source, search & match the right candidates quickly.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries.
Our technical department of 25 engineers is mainly located at Daxx in Kyiv. In Kyiv, we have 5 agile development teams plus a remote PO per team. Each team is focused on one or two business domains and is responsible for development as well as operations (you build it, you own it principle).
Within the teams, we are moving towards true DevOps where T-shape engineers design, build, test, deploy and manage solutions together to reduce lead time. The senior engineer drives the engineering culture by challenging the team and developing and sharing knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll design, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of our systems, networks, and information
- You’ll work as part of our DevOps department and focus on ensuring that the security needs and expectations are met and that our project and deployments are correct and secure
- You will bring the “Sec” to the table in DevSecOps and work closely with the DevOps team and Information Security Officer
- Daily security operations in software and infrastructure
- Participate in Security Incident Response
- You are an active participant in the DevOps cycle to ensure security is implemented from the beginning and throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Track and support existing and implement new processes and practices within the company's Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Lead efforts for maintaining ISO 27001 certification (in the progress of certification) together with our Information Security Officer
- Work with the development teams to bring our security posture to the next level and increase understanding of security practices, Secure Software Development/Operations, policies, and overall maturity
- Lead activities related to threat identification, mitigation, and response
- Regularly perform security assessments and troubleshooting
- Provide technical customer support specific to security policies and architectures
- Report over the security posture of the platform to the CTO and ISO
The qualities we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT and 3 years in a relevant Security related technical role (security engineer, security testing/ethical hacking, security operations, security architecture, TISO, SISO, security analyst)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering or IT related field
- Having a CISSP, CSX-P, or CEH is a major qualification
- Excellent English communicative skills. You convince people and are a thought leader
- Experience with participating in Security Incident Response teams
- Demonstrable experience with Cloud security (Azure, AWS, or similar cloud technologies)
- Strong understanding of SSD, ethical hacking, software, and infrastructural/network security architecture, and distributed systems architecture (microservices, event-driven, cloud-native, serverless)
- IaC (e.g. terraform), Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with an IT Governance framework (COSO, ISO27000 series, Cobit, NIST, Government standards)
- Knowledge of privacy by design and privacy compliance on processing PII data is preferred
Would be beneficial:
- Experience with security threat analysis and policy as a code
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git), CI/CD pipelines (Github actions or similar)
What you’ll get in return:
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing value-driven organization that develops amazing products to disrupt the world!
And next to that:
- Cutting edge technologies in the identity domain
- Lean/Agile environment with a strong emphasis on DevOps practices
- A value-driven culture with frequent transparent retrospectives
- The chance grow by sharing success and failure
- Competitive salary, 20 days of leave
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Excellent working conditions in our awesome office in Kyiv and the ability to work remote
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.