We are looking for high-energy professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts for the Sales Director role in our expanding sales team. This position is a great opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing IT engineering services company and make an impact. You will be expected to support lead generation activities in Fortune 1000 companies lead by the marketing and pre-sales teams and drive the closure of these leads through different lifecycle stages of the sales process. You will also be expected to farm the accounts to grow them to multi-million dollar relationships with a focus on selling and managing high-value technology solutions and consulting services. These solutions and services will include Digital transformations, Cloud engineering, Cloud Ops / DevOps, Big Data, AI / ML for large retailers, financial services, Insurance, CPG & manufacturing companies in the US.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for expanding Grid Dynamics’ business across the NW/ SW region, own the P&L responsibilities for new business acquisition and customer success.
- Responsible for focused Go-To-Market strategy to drive sustained demand, accelerate growth, and increase territory/regional revenue.
- Collaborate with leadership, presales, solution & delivery to drive client-specific pursuit strategy.
- Establish C-suite relationships and robust networks to develop new business relationships.
- Build a robust sales framework/process for the region, and build a high-performance consultative sales team.
- Develop partnership & alliances driven value-based client acquisition and expansion within the region.
- Accurately forecast and achieve periodic revenue targets while embedding processes for monitoring and mitigating business risks.
- A thought leader with a proven track record building matrixed sales and delivered the high growth technology services and digital business.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape, with experience in driving digital transformation in Financial Services, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Manufacturing, or telecom.
- Experience in selling IT services in the areas of Digital transformations, product engineering, Cloud Ops / DevOps, Big Data, AI / ML & Automation.
- Experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.In-depth understanding of the Go to Market Strategy and value proposition.
- Strong background in building/ramping up geography revenues, EBITDA growth, and penetrating new clients.
- Ability to engage with CXO level executives. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to mentor, lead and motivate the sales team.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to mentor, lead and motivate the sales team.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.