We are seeking a strong DevOps who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Develop solution for automated deployment and CI/CD pipelines
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting of developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
- Opportunity to work on enhancing the architectural blueprint for Automated software factory
- Cloud - AWS EKS
- Ansible / Terraform / Python / Bash
- Jenkins CI
- Ability to write and maintain Terraform manifests, Ansible playbooks, bash scripts, debug Openshift and AWS issues
- Network / Unix knowledge is essential on Competent level
- Being available for on-call support and overtime work is mandatory for this position!
- Understanding of general programming concepts; java programming knowledge is preferred
- Familiarity with agile/ scrum
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.