Senior DevOps Engineer
Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, brands, CPG, manufacturing, technology, and financial sectors.
We partner with the world's largest technology company and are now looking for a Senior DevOps to join the team that works on cloud and infrastructure solutions. The team designs, develops and deploys high-performance systems that handle billions of queries every day. The work is complex, the scale is enormous, and it’s incredibly rewarding because you’ll be supporting hundreds of millions of users. By designing and building a continuous integration and delivery system, you’ll ensure the high availability, scalability and security of a huge infrastructure every day. Areas of work include Site Reliability Engineering, Systems Engineering, Telemetry Engineering, Performance Engineering, Systems Administration and Hadoop Administration.
On this role you will be dealing with:
- Clickhouse administration
- Linux VMs administration for ClickHouse
- Ansible playbook for ClickHouse
- Create Helm charts for the system’s services transfer to the Amazon EKS
- Create CI/CD pipelines for the new helm charts
- Write documentation, issues, steps performed to solve a task in Radar
- Write Python scripts for SREs
Required skills & qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Experience deploying and managing services using Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience with monitoring tools Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience scripting bash
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Good verbal and written English
Preferred skills & qualifications
- Experience building and updating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing in Python and Go
- Experience with PostgreSQL (or similar databases)
Desired skills & qualifications
- Experience developing using Python Django
- Experience with ClickHouse, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ
- Experience working with Active Directory, LDAP.
- Experience developing in Rust.
- Modern technical stack
- Distributed team
- Tight cooperation with a Tech Lead from the US
- Well setup processes
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Become a part of a world's leader in tech