Lead Generation Specialist (Hybrid)
At Grid Dynamics, our mission is to make disruptive technologies accessible. We bring deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
We are looking for a Marketing Sourcer to support our Marketing and Sales teams and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Our potential clients' research
- Work with CRM and update all the information about potential and current clients
- Performing different research tasks on request
- Sales & marketing assistance in terms of CRM, marketing tools, analytics, reports
- Complete assignments and a variety of sales & marketing tasks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Interest in sales & marketing and uderstanding what CRM means
- Good research skills, detail-oriented mindset
- English - Upper Intermediate or above
- Good knowledge in MS Office, a fluent Internet user
- Sales & marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in CRM is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Work in experienced and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, vacations - depending on your location and form of employment
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.