Full Stack Engineer (React.JS and Node.JS)
We are actively looking for a Full Stack Engineer with good technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project. As a key engineer, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
Developing new features on UI and UI-API code bases, bug fixing, refactoring of exisiting code, finding best approaches
Investigating possible issues, finding root cause and coming up with possible solutions
Supporting code promotions (UI and backend code bases, db migrations and schema updates
Monitoring current infrastructure, fast reaction on unexpected system behaviour
Docker (nice to have)
TypescriptJest (nice to have)
Mui (optional, nice to have)
Visx (optional, nice to have)
I18 (optional, nice to have)
Python (optional, nice to have at least base level)
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
What we offer:
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental and Vision plan for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company in the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (Linkedin Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sport tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.