QA Automation Engineer
Details on tech stack:
- Work in the cross-functional team, delivering quality test automation
- Manual/exploratory testing is the pre-requisite for issues identification
- Support of the current framework.
- Analyze business/ functional/non-functional requirements
- Work close with DevOps, developers, and QA engineers
- Automate testing of services availability
- Work on testing frameworks and their integration with services
- Improve quality assurance processes, introduce best practices of QA to the customer
Browser testing and manual testing is a plus
Writing and analyzing reports
Helping developers identify problems and, ideally, possible solutions
Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.