Full Stack Engineer (Java/React)
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Java/React).
Our client is the world's largest American retail chain that sells supplying tools, construction products, and services with over 90 distribution centers throughout the United States to serve over 2,000 stores. As of 2020, this company is ranked in the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Experience in UI technologies: React/JS
- Experience in Back-end technologies: Java 11, Spring Boot, microservices
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Development budget
- Hybrid work
- Cloud certifications
- Private health insurance
- Office located in the center of the city
- Internal development tooling/software
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!