Senior Staff Software Engineer/Principal Software Engineer
We are seeking a strong JAVA Developer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
Job Description :-
Min requirements :-
- 8+ years of experience in Java
- Professional experience building scalable distributed systems and working with data processing systems (Akka, Kafka, Spark, Storm, others.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and Big Query is a plus)
- Experience with any of AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Experience in building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability.
- Should produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code
- Should be able to mentor junior team members and acts as technical point of contact for a team.
- Server-side/RESTful API development experience in Java.
- Messaging systems (Active MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Pub Sub)
- Experience of cloud native development using any of AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Micro-services architecture.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL (MongoDB/Big Query) databases.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical /problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
About Us :-
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 4000+ technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, India and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics