- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- 5+ years of experience in the software engineering industry with at least 2 years in leadership or management positions
- Proven track record of creating and managing big globally distributed delivery teams
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software engineering processes
- Track record of attracting and retaining top talent
- Excellent communication skills