Senior Software Engineer (Android Developer)
We are seeking a strong Android Developer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading Manufacturing.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of Complicated and multi modules architectures.
Huge technology stack, challenging tasks, big mobile community with many highly qualified mobile engineers. A long-term project with a lot of opportunities for professional growth. The main goal of the project is to help the customer to migrate the business logic of the Main Mobile application into a separate Mobile App
- We need a proactive person with good spoken and written English, good soft and strong technical skills as we need to closely cooperate with customers.
- Strong experience in mobile development
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Android, Java, Kotlin
- Strong CS/analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
Tech skills: Android: OOP/OOD/MVVM, Kotlin/Java, Kotlin coroutines, Junit, Mockk, RxJava, Dagger, Android Architecture Components.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, India, Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.